The 12-inch Blue Spruce Gent’s Saw features a 14 ppi hybrid tooth pattern adept at both cross cuts and rips. Combining state-of-the-art CNC grinding equipment with Cubic Boron Nitride grinding wheels, Blue Spruce produces a flawless toothline that will undoubtedly exceed your expectations. Supporting that toothline is a spine unlike any other. Our steel spines go through a proprietary process to relieve any stress in the material and flatten them to industry-leading tolerance. This perfectly straight, stable spine allows us to mill the slot for the blade to a precision press-fit, keeping the blade tension consistent and your cuts right on track.
The chisel-style handle provides a hand position that many beginners find more intuitive than pistol-grip handles. But even the most experienced hand tool users will find the Gent’s Saw convenient for certain detail work. Blue Spruce offers your choice of resin-infused figured Maple or Cocobolo for the handle of your Gent’s Saw.
12-inch Gent’s Saw Features
- 14 points per inch
- 12” (304.8mm) cutting length
- 1-3/4” (44.45mm) depth of cut
- .016 (.40mm) blade thickness
- .003” (.050mm) set
- Overall length, including handle 17-5/8” (447.6mm) x 2-3/8” (60.3mm)
- Resin-infused Figured Maple or Cocobolo handle
- CNC-Perfected Hybrid Tooth Profile
- Made in USA
All Blue Spruce Toolworks Backsaws Feature
- Geometrically perfect Tooth-line
- Premium Swedish Spring Steel Blades
- Stress-Relieved, Precision Milled Steel Spines
Note that we make your products to order and lead times can be up to 6 weeks. We will make every effort to get your items to you as soon as possible.